Did you know that Designer Blogs has an affiliate program? Well, we sure do, and we’d love for you to become a part of it! Joining our affiliate program gives you the opportunity to earn cash by promoting our products on your blog, social media pages, and/or in an email. Affiliates can earn a 10% commission on any of our downloadable digital products, including our Planners, WordPress Themes, Accessories, and Blogger Templates.
How Does it Work?
The process is very simple:
- Visitor clicks on an affiliate banner ad or link on your site, social media page, or in an email.
- The visitors IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
- The visitor browses our Planners, WordPress Themes, Accessories and/or Blogger Templates and may decide to order.
- If the visitor orders (the order does not need to be placed during the same browser session – cookies and IPs are stored for 60 days), the order will be registered as a sale for you and you will receive commission for this sale.
Becoming an affiliate is the perfect option for passive income!
How to Become an Affiliate
Step 1: Sign Up
To sign up, hop over to our Affiliate Center and click on the Sign-Up button. Be sure to review our affiliate terms at the bottom of the page before clicking on the button.
This will take you to our affiliate center where you’ll be asked for your personal information. You will also be asked to create an affiliate ID and password. Please make note of both your username & password as you will need them in order to access your affiliate account in the future.
You’ll then be taken to a Thank You page that will explain that a welcome email with your login details was sent to you. Then use your login details to log into your account.
Step 2: Familiarize Yourself with Your Account
Your affiliate account panel will help you keep a track on your sales number, earned commissions and more! It is also a place where you will find your affiliate link.
By using your affiliate account menu you can access following actions:
- Edit profile – Allows you to update your password and personal details.
- Referrals- This shows a list of all of the referrals you’ve given.
- Sales – shows all of the sales you’ve made from your referrals.
- Payment history – shows the number of payments you’ve received as well as your current outstanding payment amount.
- Ads – shows all of the ads and images that you can use on your site to promote our products.
- Contact – you may contact us at any time with questions or concerns through this page.
- Logout – logs you out of your account.
Step 3: Add Our Ads to your Site
In the Ads tab, copy the URL provided for the ad you’d like to add to your site. This will automatically apply your affiliate URL to the image.
If you need a custom ad size created, please let us know and we’d be happy to create a custom size for you.
In your Dashboard, click on Layout. Then click Add a Gadget.
Paste the URL to the ad into the Content box, add a title if you wish, and then click Save.
You can then click and drag the new gadget to re-position it where you want it on your sidebar. Be sure to click Save Arrangement to save your changes.
In your dashboard, go to Appearance and then Widgets. Find the Custom HTML widget and click on it.
Select the widget area you’d like to place the ad. If you are unsure where to place it, your Primary Sidebar area is usually the best place. Then click Add Widget.
The widget will automatically appear at the bottom of the widget area you selected. Paste the URL to the ad into the Content box, add a title if you wish, and then click Save.
You can then click and drag the new widget to re-position it where you want it on your sidebar.
Step 4: Watch Your Balance Grow
Now that you have our ads placed on your site, you can sit back and watch your affiliate account balance grow as your visitors become our customers! Read on for tips on how to become a successful affiliate.
Tips for Being a Successful Affiliate
- Promote our Life Planner, Blog Planner, and/or Blogger Templates like you would your own products.
- Place our banner ads on your site (found in the “Ads” tab in the affiliate account center).
- Promote our products more than once in newsletters, on your blog, and/or on social media using your affiliate link.
- Use product images from our site in a post to showcase the product(s). Be sure to add your affiliate link to the images you use.
- Write a review about Designer Blogs products and include your affiliate link.
- Create a resource page and add your Designer Blogs affiliate link to it.
Sneha Giridhar says
I think it is a better way to promote the product.. thanks for sharing…