This year’s class Valentine card idea is sugar-free and so much FUN! Your children and their classmates will love searching for hidden Valentine’s icons. Listed along the edges are the items to be found; from balloons to cupcakes to roses. I’m planning on sending this Valentine with my preschooler, 2nd grader and 4th grader – it works for both boys and girls and is fun for all ages! Here’s what you’ll need to create them:
- The printable linked below printed on any color card stock paper. The printable includes 3 I Spy Valentine Games per page.
- A paper cutter to cut each card 4 inches wide by 6.75 inches tall.
- Magnifying glasses. Packs of 48 are found here.
- A mini hole punch (I used 1/8 inch). Punch two holes on either side of narrowest part of the magnifying glass and secure it with some bright baker’s twine. You can also use patterned washi tape to hold the magnifying glass in place.
- If you’re pressed for time and want to simplify even more, you can skip the magnifying glass altogether. Crop it right above the game title and you still have a creative, unique Valentine’s Day card to distribute!
For Personal Use Only.