You MUST opt into our newsletter at checkout and remain subscribed in order to qualify for future updates. The newsletter at checkout is a private newsletter specific to those who have purchased a planner. Updates sent each year through the private newsletter will be to individual updated pages only. The full planner will not be resent to you each year, so please make sure to keep your original planner files someplace safe. Although we intend to keep the planner updated indefinitely, we reserve the right to stop updating the planner at any time.
Our planners are digital goods so you will not receive any physical products. You will need to extract/unzip each digital file in order to retrieve the files for printing.
YOU MAY NOT
• Use anything contained in this file for commercial purposes
• Reproduce any of these files without written permission
• Copy or upload this content for use or distribution on your own website
• Alter, transform, or build upon these files
• Resell or redistribute any of these files
48-HOUR DOWNLOAD WINDOW
In order to protect the digital nature of our files, you will be given a 48-hour download window in which you will need to download your files. Please be sure to download your files within the allotted 48 hours or you will need to repurchase the planner.
Due to the digital nature of our planners, we do not offer refunds or exchanges. If you have any issues or concerns with your planner purchase, please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll do our very best to make it right.
• Link to the planner on Designer Blogs using any form of social media or through a blog post
• Share a review of the planner in a blog post or video
• Pin planner images and use Designer Blogs images on your site as long as you link them back to the original planner at Designer Blogs
• Take photos of the planner in use to be used on social media as long as the images link back to the planner at Designer Blogs and/or use the hashtag #designerblogs