Have you been itching to join our team of talented designers? Well, now’s your chance because Designer Blogs is hiring!
Designer Blogs designers are responsible for creating and adding designs to our template and premade shops. They are also responsible for fulfilling accessory orders, premade orders, custom blog, and custom website orders as assigned to them. Our designers set their own hours and accept as much or little work as their time permits–however, it is expected that any work accepted be completed in a timely manner using professional and timely communication skills. This is a work-at-home position. Compensation is on a commission basis.
To apply you must:
- have the ability to design and install for Blogger blogs AND self-hosted WordPress.org blogs using the Genesis Framework and StudioPress Child Themes
- be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- have a design style that is reflective of the Designer Blogs brand
- be able to perform seamless Blogger to WordPress migrations
- be loyal, friendly, trustworthy, and have exceptional customer service skills
- be self-motivated to add and update designs in our template and premade shops
- be capable of communicating clearly and frequently with assigned clients via email (and occasionally via phone or Skype)
- be willing to go above and beyond for assigned clients
- be dependable and able to follow through with promised dates and deadlines
If you meet this criteria and are interested in being considered, please click the link below to submit your application. We will contact you if we feel you might be a good fit for our team.